Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

What is the soonest you can provide me with a paper with the

Customer Question

what is the soonest you can provide me with a paper with the following criteria?
1) Arrange an interview with the head of human resources at a local health care organization.2) Write a report (1,000-1,250 words) on your interview that reviews the organization's human resources processes. Address the following:a) Identify which human resources model, or models, the organization matches.b) Define how well their practices follow the model and how effective they are.c) Identify the various levels of their organizational structure and how the protocols of human resources management are defined and followed.d) Examine what effect their human resources processes have on patient care.e) Identify major human resources challenges the organization has faced and how they were handled.3) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?