Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

The project deliverables are as follows: •• problem

Customer Question

The project deliverables are as follows: ••For each problem identified in Week 1, write its business impact on the organization. •Map these problems directly to business impacts to determine the precedence of individual problems. •These problems should
focus on what the business is facing now or will face in the future. •Provide at least 2 references to support your research paper.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Greg,
I figured it out on my own. Thanks anyways.