Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

You work as a network engineer small company with one local

Customer Question

You work as a network engineer for a small company with one local office in New York City. The company has been experiencing tremendous growth in the northeastern United States. As a result of this unprecedented growth, the company's management decides to establish an office in Los Angeles. They want all data and network services from the New York location to be available in the new Los Angeles office.
You and your small team of engineers have been assigned the task of implementing the new Los Angeles office and establishing a site-to-site WAN solution between both offices.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You work as a network engineer for a small company with one local office in New York City. The company has been experiencing tremendous growth in the northeastern United States. As a result of this unprecedented growth, the company's management decides
to establish an office in Los Angeles. They want all data and network services from the New York location to be available in the new Los Angeles office. You and your small team of engineers have been assigned the task of implementing the new Los Angeles office
and establishing a site-to-site WAN solution between both offices. Individual Portion In a project outline of 1–2 pages and a Visio network diagram for your boss, do the following: Identify a solution you will use to implement the WAN connectivity between
the sites. Identify the hardware requirements for implementing your solution (discuss why each component is needed). Identify an IP subnet scheme that will be used in both locations' LANs. Identify IP addresses to connect each WAN interface. Using Visio, created
a pictorial representation of the proposed network (including IP location, device names, etc.). deliverable length: minimum 2 pages due by sunday 12am
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Assignment Type: Group Project Deliverable Length: 1–2 pages; 10–20 PowerPoint slides
Points Possible: 200 Due Date: 11/29/2015 11:59***** Click here to add this assignment to your calendarYou work as a network engineer for a small company with one local office in New York City. The company has been experiencing tremendous growth in the northeastern United States. As a result of this unprecedented growth, the company's management decides to establish an office in Los Angeles. They want all data and network services from the New York location to be available in the new Los Angeles office.You and your small team of engineers have been assigned the task of implementing the new Los Angeles office and establishing a site-to-site WAN solution between both offices.Individual PortionIn a project outline of 1–2 pages and a Visio network diagram for your boss, do the following:Identify a solution you will use to implement the WAN connectivity between the sites.
Identify the hardware requirements for implementing your solution (discuss why each component is needed).
Identify an IP subnet scheme that will be used in both locations' LANs.
Identify IP addresses to connect each WAN interface.
Using Visio, created a pictorial representation of the proposed network (including IP location, device names, etc.).
Submit your paper to the Small Group Discussion Board. Comment on each group member’s submission.Group PortionAs a group, decide what information fits best for the presentation for your boss. Review the comments on the Small Group Discussion Board, and as a group, create a PowerPoint presentation of 10–20 slides.Please add your file.For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.Course Materials
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this ok, or do you need more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found one online but cannot open the files, can you open it.Here are the remaining files
https://app.box.com/s/r4ndsxlr…
https://app.box.com/s/z3nxezke…
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still available my deadline is at midnight 29 Nov 2015