Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Good morninng I have a university project assignment on

Customer Question

Hi good morninng
I have a university project assignment on corporate governance due in three days. can any of your professionals be helpful.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Using any of Royal Dutch Shell annual account, evaluate how the company applies the expectations and requirements of the UK corporate governance code.Present answer in report format and should include a review of the composition of Shell's board of directors, compliance with recommended practice , audit report and any other aspects considered relevant.Proper Harvard Referencing should be used throughout.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear GregIt is a masters assignment on corporate governance on which am to use Royal Dutch Shell company.The guestion is as below:Using any of Royal Dutch Shell annual report in the last 10 years, evaluate how it applies the expectations and requirements of the UK corporate governance code.The assignment answer should be presented in report format and should include a review of the composition of Shell's board of directors, compliance with recommended practice , audit report and any other aspects considered relevant.Proper Harvard Referencing should be used throughout.I have three days window to submit.
Thank you.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How urgently can I get it another professional who can complete this report for me.Thank you.