Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Your assignment due at the end of Module 5 was to design a

Customer Question

Your assignment due at the end of Module 5 was to design a code of ethics. While having a code of ethics is a good thing, it is useless unless it is brought to life in the organization. This assignment gives you the opportunity to devise a plan to implement a code of ethics in an organization.
General Requirements:
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
• Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
• Locate your "Code of Ethics Design Paper" (submitted in Module 5). You will also need the assignment feedback provided by the instructor. Your implementation plan will be written for this code of ethics.
Directions:
Make revisions to your code of ethics, as appropriate, based on the feedback received from the instructor.
In a paper of 1,250-1,500 words, create and present an implementation plan for the code of ethics you designed for the "Code of Ethics Design Paper" assignment. Base your plan on the revised version of your code of ethics incorporating the feedback from the instructor. Your plan must include the following:
1. A description of how the code will be connected to other important documents such as the mission/vision statement and other organizational policy statements.
2. A research-supported strategy for launching the code and communicating its implementation to all stakeholders.
3. A research-supported strategy for enforcing the code.
4. A research-supported process for evaluating the code for effectiveness and making revisions to maintain applicability.
5. A discussion that invokes current research and explains why your implementation plan will succeed when many others have failed.
6. An appendix that presents your revised code of ethics from the Module 5 assignment. In keeping with APA style, this appendix is not included in the assignment word count.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Welcome to the site. I am willing to assist you. Before sending the code of ethics you previously created, please provide the due date for your assignment to ensure that I can complete it timely.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is due Wednesday, December 1, 2015 at 12:00 Arizona time. I have additional work that is required for the assignment.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, the due date is Wednesday, December 2, 2015.
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

The time is fine. Please send me the rest of the information.

Regards

Kathy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One paper has the instructor's feedback on it. You have to click on the comment boxes to read the instructor's notes and I provided my original paper as well. Also, I have provided the APA template. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you going to be able to complete by the due date?
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

I was able to open two of the documents. However, after reviewing your requirements and my resources I need additional time to complete this assignment, the earliest I can complete this assignment is by Friday afternoon since you need to add scholarly references to your work. Also, the question appears to be closed, please let me know if you still need this assignment completed and if the timing suit your needs. Regards,

Kathy

Assignment Details with Rubric.docx document opened and contains rubric and instructions.

Paper.doc document opened and requires a lot of rework per the professor's comments