Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I am contacting you to see if you have written the essay

Customer Question

Hi I am contacting you to see if you have written the essay answer for PF exam 412717 Human resource management final exam?
Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 year ago.

Please provide details and also mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Complete the following exam by answering the questions and compiling your answers into a word-processing document. When you’re ready to submit your answers, refer to the instructions at the end of your exam booklet.
Part A: Answer each of the following questions in one or more complete paragraphs. Each answer is worth 10 points.
1. Outline and explain the four steps of the career management process.
2. Describe and discuss the family friendly schemes that fall into the category of other employer-provided benefits.
3. Briefly discuss the process of organizing a union, including the typical strategies adopted by management and union representatives.
4. Compare the following employment interview approaches: • Nondirective interview • Structured interview • Situational interview • Behavioral descriptive interview • Panel interview
Human Resources Management
Part B: Answer each of the following questions in about five to seven sentences. Each answer is worth 6 points.
1. Summarize the right-to-work provisions of the Taft-Hartley Act and their effects on organized labor in general.
2. Briefly describe the Fleishman Job Analysis System.
3. What is a transition matrix, and what is it used for?
4. Describe the Scanlon Plan.
5. Outline the emotional cycle typically experienced by employees who are posted overseas.
6. Compare the advantages of internal hiring as opposed to external hiring.
7. In establishing pay structures, what is benchmarking and how is it useful to human resource managers?
8. Explain the concepts of validity and reliability. Offer simple examples.
9. Compare the expectations and assumptions one finds in the traditional psychological contract and the currently predominant psychological contract.
10. Describe the nature of a learning organization.8 days for the deadline

Please accept the offer, so the answer may be provided by or before your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I am not interested at $250. I am going to decline your offer and end this transaction. I will need you to close this out so I get a put in a request for a refund of my deposit.

Please contact JA customer service in this regard, thanks.