Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Imagine you have been working health care organization

Customer Question

Imagine you have been working for a health care organization for an extended period of time. It is clear that you have a wealth of information about the accountability and liability that individuals and organizations should be aware of. You have been asked to create an informational handout for new employees to inform them of the importance of being an accountable and liable individual in a health care organization.
Select a representative from the health care industry below who will represent the perspective of your paper:
Long-term care manager
Physician's front office manager
Billing specialist
Create a 1,050- to 1,400-word pamphlet that conveys the following information:
Evaluate accountability and liability implications for individuals and organizations in the health care industry.
Evaluate standards of care and potential liability for health care professionals and organizations.
Evaluate the status of provider rights and responsibilities in the delivery of health care.
Evaluate the state and federal statutory and regulatory enactments relative to patient rights and responsibilities.
Evaluate various forms of health care fraud.
Evaluate civil and criminal penalties associated with fraudulent activities.
Analyze the legal and ethical implications of using technology in the health care industry.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am interested in a new document

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.