Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need help with part of a proposal project English

Customer Question

I need help with part of a proposal project for a English Technical writing class. It is a proposal for a shuttle service for college students which would consist of 10 golf carts, a van, and a sedan. I need to come up with the following:
• Schedule: Identify timeframe for when different aspects or various stages of project are due (the company timeframe for implementing the solution or production of service or product)
• Costs/Budget: Since you are trying to convince the investors of the validity of your proposal, you need to show them the costs/budget involved, how, why, where the money is being spent and projected profits they can expect Direct/indirect costs, personnel, materials, supplies, overhead, support staff
• Management: Experience with other organizations or people of similar size and scope, recommendations from other association executives Visual: A possible flowchart of company showing division of staff
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.

I don't need help with the original question any more. Can you help me with the following?

write an original and thoughtful evaluation for an article

• Shoot for 1000 words (i.e., somewhere between(###) ###-####words).
  • Choose three points that you find most interesting, and describe why you agree, or disagree, with his analysis, or how it supports (or conflicts with) the material we’ve discussed this semester.

Here is the article:

http://wikisend.com/download/156052/No_Silver_Bullet_--_Brooks.pdf