Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

According to the textbook, the current world economy is

Customer Question

According to the textbook, the current world economy is increasingly becoming integrated and interdependent; as a result, the relationship between business and society is becoming more complex. Use the Internet to research Apple. Description: First Name,
Last Name – BUS475 Assignment 1 (Date Uploaded ex. 11-14-2014) Prepare and present a video that is a maximum of five to seven (5-7) minutes OR write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you: 1.Specify the nature, structure, and types of products or services
of Apple, and identify two (2) key factors in the organization’s external environment that can affect its success. Provide explanation to support the rationale. 2.Suggest five (5) ways in which the primary stakeholders can influence the organization’s financial
performance. Provide support for the response. 3.Specify one (1) controversial corporate social responsibility concern associated with Apple. 4.Submit a reference page with at least four (4) quality references that you have used for this presentation / paper.
Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources. If you choose the written paper, your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: •Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all
sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. •Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title,
and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: •Analyze the relationship between business and society, and the ways in
which they are part of an interactive system. •Recommend ways stakeholders can influence the destiny of both business and society. •Analyze the various primary and secondary stakeholder groups, their roles, and relationships. •Compare and contrast the concepts
of corporate social responsibility and citizenship. •Analyze ways ethical challenges affect the multiple functions of business. •Use technology and information resources to research issues in business and society. •Write clearly and concisely about business
and society using proper writing mechanics.
Category: Essays
Expert:  SuperiorTutor replied 1 year ago.

When is your deadline?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this Thursday the 19th. anyway to have it Wed. the 18th?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what do you think. can you do it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did I enter the question in the correct place?

Hi, I can stretch and make it Thursday not before that and that too for a price adjustment. Do let me know if you are willing. I am sending you the offer . Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Thursday by 4 pm. I need time to review before class.

Hi, I can do this for a price adjustment. I am sending the offer.