Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

You are the newly red Chief Technology Officer at a small

Customer Question

You are the newly hired Chief Technology Officer at a small marketing firm that employs 25 people. The firm’s CEO has asked you to prepare a report that includes the following elements: •Explain the need for a security policy. •Describe types of attacks and possible perpetrators. •Propose a basic incident response plan for the company. The paper should be 2-3 pages in length, APA format, contain 2 references, and is due Wednesday the 18th.

Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?