Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Search the Internet terms project management, project

Customer Question

Search the Internet for the terms project management, project management careers, project portfolio management, and IT project management. Write down the number of hits that you receive for each of these phrases. Find at least three Web sites that provide
interesting information on one of the topics. Write a paper summarizing key information about these three Web sites as well as the Project Management Institute’s Web site (www.pmi.org). Based on your findings, how can organizations justify investing in enterprise
project management for IT projects? Your paper should be 3-4 pages long, well-written and include a title page and reference page in addition to the body of your paper. Preface the document with a 1-page statement that summarizes and explains the purpose of
your CT. Cite the articles you reference using APA Requirements
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I don't need it anymore. Thanks

Thanks for the update. I will let the moderator know.