Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

The use of digital media within organizations has

Customer Question

The use of digital media within organizations has transformed
how organizations communicate with prospective and current customers. Digital media such as: web videos, e-books, and social media have each shaped the communication strategies organizations employ to engage customers.
Students are required to create a case study and provide an analysis, which integrates what you have learned in the course, in addition to performing additional outside research.
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/writing-homework/89brn-use-digital-media-within-organizations-transformed.html#ixzz3rI5ryQyq
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Instructions
The use of digital media within organizations has transformed how organizations communicate with prospective and current customers. Digital media such as: web videos, e-books, and social media have each shaped the communication strategies organizations employ to engage customers.In this assignment, you will locate examples of how the use of digital media was used to communicate information to achieve a specific goal of an organization or individual.Students are required to create a case study and provide an analysis, which integrates what you have learned in the course, in addition to performing additional outside research.Formatting Requirements
Project must follow APA style
Double-spaced 1 inch margins
12 point professional font
Headers including project name, class, and page numbers
File name first initial, last name and project (ex. BWright_casestudy)
Use of tables, graphs, images, etc. of appropriate size that are relevant to the information being conveyed is highly encouraged.
Content Requirements
Minimum of 1500 words, maximum 1750 words (excluding cover and bibliographical pages)
Title Page including your name, instructor name, course name and number, and paper title
Case Study Requirements
Introduction and Synopsis of Article / Case
Goal of Organization or Individual
Strategy Employed to Accomplish Goal
Measurable Success Factors
Conclusion and Analysis of End Results of Initiative
Bibliographical Page with minimum of 2 professional / scholarly sources. Wikipedia is not acceptable.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?