Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I want to write a project on Meeting and Event planning

Customer Question

hi, I want to write a project on Meeting and Event planning course. A detailed report of about 25 pages needs to be written for planning and arranging a 3 day meeting at Hotel Arista, Naperville IL for the annual global sales meeting of Abrams Vegetarian
foods Inc. I can post the handout of the meeting details if anybody can help me in this project. The hotel information can be found from its website hotelarista.com. Please let me know the price if you can do it.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already found some one else in another site to help me. You can close this for now. Thanks

Thanks for the update. I will let the moderator know.