Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I am looking essay 050024 business technical writing final

Customer Question

Hi I am looking for this essay 050024 business technical writing final exam. do you still have this available, and if so. How much
Category: Essays
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Mitchell--happy to check on that for you. Can you be more specific regarding the content of the exam/question? Usually I work on a question but I am not necessarily familiar with academic institutions/exam numbers/etc. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi am looking for essay for Penn foster essays 050022 Organizing, Researching, And Illustrating Your Material,050023 Writing The Report,050024 Business And Technical Writing Final Exam. All three of theses essays have do to with the Phoenix advertising, Roanoke Virginia branch scenario. Please let me know if you have already have experience with said exams.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

I believe I have only worked with one of these--the 050024.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you still have the file saved and available for download or is it something you would have to rewrite?
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

I could probably locate it for you. It would take a little digging--I believe it is on a portable drive that I do not actually have with me (I am at work right now). Do you mind waiting until later this evening?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I'm in no big hurry. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I was contacting you again to see if you were able to locate this file for me over the weekend?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you are unable to locate this for me please let me know so I can request a refund. Thank you.