Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

BUS475 write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:

Customer Question

BUS475
write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1.Specify the nature, structure, and types of products or services of Apple, and identify two (2) key factors in the organization’s external environment that can affect its success. Provide explanation to support the rationale.
2.Suggest five (5) ways in which the primary stakeholders can influence the organization’s financial performance. Provide support for the response.
3.Specify one (1) controversial corporate social responsibility concern associated with Apple.
4.Submit a reference page with at least four (4) quality references that you have used for this presentation / paper. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
If you choose the written paper, your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
•Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
•Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
•Analyze the relationship between business and society, and the ways in which they are part of an interactive system.
•Recommend ways stakeholders can influence the destiny of both business and society.
•Analyze the various primary and secondary stakeholder groups, their roles, and relationships.
•Compare and contrast the concepts of corporate social responsibility and citizenship.
•Analyze ways ethical challenges affect the multiple functions of business.
•Use technology and information resources to research issues in business and society.
•Write clearly and concisely about business and society using proper writing mechanics.
Category: Essays
Expert:  SuperiorTutor replied 1 year ago.

Hi, so for this 4-6 page paper what is the due?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was last Thursday 11/5. I am trying to get it as soon as I can get it.

Well, I have other commitments for the next 4 days but can get it done over the weekend for a price adjustment.

But I think you are already past the deadline so you need a response ASAP so I will optout.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your time. When is the next person going to contact me?

That depends on availability of experts so I can't comment. Thanks