Jawaad Ahmed
Jawaad Ahmed, Other
Experience:  I have the vast experience in the field of accounting and finance, which will help me in doing the assignments.
20040807

I need help please. Below is the question; min. 200 words.

Customer Question

I need help please. Below is the question; min. 200 words. After reviewing the tutorial discuss social contract theory and apply social contract theory to a business situation you are familiar with. To what extent does SCT help to explain differences in
ethics and ethical perspectives in a culturally diverse setting? What is the efficacy of SCT in describing issues related to business ethics? Pearson MyCourse Tools, (2015). Social Contract Theory. Interactive Tutorial. http://www.pearsoncustom.com/mct-comprehensive/asset.php?isbn=1269879944&id=22557
Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In 12 hours sir.

Sorry, but I can provide the answer in next 20 to 24 hours, thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
20 hrs should be okay.

Okay, thanks.

Hello

http://www.mediafire.com/view/g7ybryfhd18xlt7/Social_Contract_Theory.docx

Please find your answer at above link.

Have a nice day.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am unable to open the link on my computer. will you be able to post on here?

Social Contract Theory:-

Social contract theory is best defined as the agreement which human beings have made to protect themselves from each other. This theory explains that the principles of ethics which we are following now days are made by us for our benefits. We make rules according to our wisdom and nature so we can eliminate various negative elements from our lives such as fear. Another important element which this theory has enlightened is that the power is essential for protection and implementation. The labor union is one of the great example for social contract theory as in this a group of people fights for whole employees and this group is selected by the votes of the majority of the employee which empowers the group to take necessary steps for the welfare of the employees as well as to protect the rights of the employees too. Different culture has different people who possess different ideas and nature so the way of perceiving ethics is also different of every culture. This theory helps in explaining the difference because this theory tells us that the ethics are made not founded so the made principles could be different for any one due to difference in thoughts. There are various different issues exists related to business ethics such as no proper environment, no proper facilities, unreasonable wage rate etc, which could be solved with the help of social contract theory as define above. With the help of this theory the employees make their unions to support them in gaining their rights via using their number strength.

I have posted the answer as requested, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you!

Please accept or rate the answer if you are satisfied with the answer, thanks.