Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

It is due November 8th -- I need an answer ASAP on the

Customer Question

It is due November 8th -- I need an answer ASAP on the following: Taser International, Inc. began operations in 1993, and completed an initial public offering in 2001. The firm is the developer and manufacturer of less-lethal self-defense devices sold
to law enforcement agencies, commercial airlines, the military, security firms and individuals. Required 1. Analyze the firm’s financial statements and supplementary information on pages 242–248.Your analysis should include the preparation of common-size financial
statements, key financial ratios, and an evaluation of short-term solvency, operating efficiency, capital structure and long-term solvency, profitability, and market measures. (The financial statement analysis template can be accessed and used at www.prenhall.com/fraser.)
2. Using your analysis list reasons for and against investment in Taser International, Inc.’s common stock. 3. Using your analysis list reasons for and against loaning Taser International, Inc.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is an attached word doc with all the information needed to answer the question. If this can't be done today I won't need it answered.Linda