Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Cause and Effect Paper Topic: Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD)

Customer Question

Cause and Effect Paper Topic: Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD) MLA style (double space) 5 pages and cited source List and discuss the Cause first and then the Effect Need it by Sunday
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Greg no there's not these are the only things that is required for the essay.
That is needed by Sun
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am seeking a fully new model
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello? ITS been 2days since I'm waiting for help on this
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and saw your request.

Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

I can assist, but a 5 page paper and research is a sizable project, and I would ask more for it.

I will post an Offer to write your paper. Accept, and I can start Monday morning. Please also specify your deadline.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will need it by Sun, but okay thank you. I already paid for the question, I'm not willing to pay that much. Thank you
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

That misunderstanding happens a lot. If I might:

The system suggests an automated price for a question, but the content and deadline are not evaluated when a potential price is suggested. Responding experts are not bound to that price.

A five page paper due tomorrow with research of the topic might take all day Sunday to deliver. The original price suggested by the site did not consider the deadline or weekend work.

Other experts will be able to review your request and advise.