Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

TO Assume that you are a consultant red by this organization

Customer Question

TO ***** ***** Assume that you are a consultant hired by this organization to study it and provide recommendations about your findings. The final paper will include specific actions to be taken by the managers, supervisors, and leaders as they address
challenges in the organization. In your Key Assignment draft, include the following: •Provide 250–350 words briefly summarizing general information about the organization (industry, size, public vs. private, etc.). •Describe at least 1 significant issue or
challenge that this organization is currently facing as it relates to the topics covered each week. •Identify how you would take action to correct these issues. Be sure to include the following in your answer: ◦Description of current management challenges
and the current functions, roles, and skills ◦Descriptions of supervisory challenges (which may include, but are not limited to, motivation and performance evaluation) ◦Leadership styles currently in use at the organization you are studying and the leadership
theories that will be used in the solution ◦Communication challenges and the solution to these challenges (interpersonal, group, team, and organizational) ◦A minimum of 5 peer-reviewed scholarly references Also, be sure to include an analysis of your organization’s
communication challenges in the Key Assignment draft. •What are some causes of communication problems in the organization? •What methods can be used to improve communication? 500-700 WORDS DUE 11-1-15
Category: Essays
Expert:  Judy Bailey replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sue ... I'm quite behind this week. Can this one have a couple of extra days beyond the first of November like the other one?

Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you sure can
Sue

Thanks.

I think you have posted this twice. This one is due a little after the 1st and the other one is due on the 8th.

Can you check?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did some more checking into these questions and I do need both sorry so if this one can be done first then the other one.
Sue

Can you point out the parts where there they are different from each other?

I understand the one which covers the whole course on specific actions and the one on environmental law. Can you tell me what else is needed for the duplicate ones?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This one is a rough draft of what will be in the final paper.

The instructions look the same.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Go ahead and just do the one that is due on the 8th and I will figure something out with the other one.
Sue

Okay, thanks. Let me know what you need me to do.