Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

In January 2012, Courier a delivery company, and, Furniture

Customer Question

In January 2012, Courier a delivery company, and, Furniture Co, a manufacturer of furniture, negotiated an agreement under which Courier promised to provide for three years all the delivery services required by Furniture Co in exchange for monthly payments based on the number of deliveries made.
Courier drafted an agreement embodying the agreed terms and, on March 1, 2012, sent two signed copies to Furniture Co with a request that Furniture Co sign and return one copy. Although Furniture Co did not sign the document, the parties immediately began doing business according to its terms. During the next six months, Furniture Co paid all of Courier's monthly invoices on time. During the same period, Courier declined two potentially lucrative offers from other companies because performance of the agreement with Furniture Co required most of Courier's time.
In September 2012, Furniture Co began to have concerns about the cost of Courier's service. Furniture Co sent a letter to United, one of Courier's competitors, describing Furniture Co's needs, Furniture Co's agreement with Courier, and the amount charged by Courier. United offered to provide comparable delivery services at a lower cost. On September 20, Furniture Co telephoned Courier stating that Furniture Co would no longer use Courier's services.
What, if any, rights does Courier have against Furniture Co? Discuss.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are no documents this is a scenario that was given to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can provide a written one that has not been used that would be great.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.