SuperiorTutor
SuperiorTutor, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Bachelors in Finance and Accounting. Have a running blog. Passion for writing.
17992207

I need help with this other short research paper

Customer Question

I need help with this other short research paper for Sunday night

Instructions

The purpose of this assignment is to analyze a current event article about global digital ethical issues from a multi-national corporation perspective. This assignment is designed to increase your knowledge from a corporate viewpoint and enable you to analyze digital ethical issues from a current GLOBAL situation or event. This will also enhance your research, writing skills, and your critical-thinking abilities.

Select a current event and find an appropriate article on the topic.

- Summarize its key points—digital ethical issue(s)

- Analyze its multi-national and global aspects

- Determine three critically important questions you would like to address regarding the article

Use APA format and reference citations for all sources. In addition to critical thinking and analysis skills, your analysis should reflect appropriate grammar and spelling, good organization, and proper business-writing style.

CriteriaLevel 1Level 2Level 3
Summary of Key Points1 point

All of the key points presented were included in a summary and summarized accurately.

0.5 points

Only some of the key points presented were included in a summary and were summarized accurately.

0.2 points

Key points were not summarized.

Analysis of Ethical Issues1 point

A critical analysis of the ethical issues connected to the situation or event was completed.

0.5 points

A satisfactory analysis of the ethical issues connected to the situation or event was completed.

0.2 points

A cursory analysis of the ethical issues connected to the situation or event was completed.

Three Critical Questions1 point

Three critical questions concerning the situation or event were prepared demonstrating critical analysis.

0.5 points

Less than three critical questions were present or questions did not demonstrate critical analysis.

0.2 points

Three critical questions were not presented.

APA Compliance1 point

Paper is in APA format.All sources and in-text citations were referenced in accord with APA style requirements.

0.5 points

Paper follows some APA format.Only some of the sources and in-text citations were referenced in accord with APA style requirements.

0.2 points

Paper is not in APA format. All sources and in-text citations were NOT referenced in accord with APA style requirements.

Mechanics1 point

Grammar, personal pronouns, contractions, spelling, and punctuation correctly applied.

0.5 points

Few grammar, personal pronouns, contractions, spelling, or punctuation errors exist.

0.2 points

Numerous grammar, personal pronouns, contractions, spelling, and punctuation correctly applied. Underline errors in MS Word not correct.

Overall ScoreLevel 1
5 or more
Level 2
2.5 or more
Level 3
0 or more
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Here is the link for a model:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3k9jg9goay3zp0u/Global%20Digital%20Ethical%20Issues%20Current%20Event.docx?dl=0

You just will have to select a current event news article, because the article from this model is too old.

Please let me know if you can help me, I need to turn this paper tomorrow Sunday 25, 2015

Hello, my name is Greg.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No , i don't have any other information.

Can you help me?

Expert:  SuperiorTutor replied 1 year ago.

Hello, when is the deadline for this paper (please mention data and time in GMT) and what should be the word count?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello

The deadline is today Sunday 25 @ 2:00 p. m. US. Eastern Time

There is not a word count. Just need to follow the requirements mentioned above in the rubric .

Can you help me please?

The time is too short, I need atleast 24 hours.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I understand, but I don't have 24 hours.

Thanks anyway.

Please open my question for someone else

Sure.