Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Accounting Captstone-Please do a portfolio on the PDF

Customer Question

Accounting Captstone-Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus the instructions on how to do the portfolio is in the other. this portfolio is comprised of experiences from the syllabus with your knowledge and background I'm asking if you could please proceed
this assignment.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 year ago.

f you could tell specifically what is needed, I can provide you the better answer, please also mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am partaking in Learning count which is a essay form of earning credit . the essay is based of life/career experiences with the the topic. since u are good with math can using the syllabus and the instruction to do the essay if you want more information in Learning count here's there website www.learningcounts.org. if possible can it be done by Sunday the latest Tuesday

Hello

All of your questions states same requirement which is to write a essay based on the past experience but topics are different so please explain what is difference between all these questions in terms of writing, thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its the same method. also Minimum 1000 words single lines .this can go up to $130 max. Due on Sunday 10/25/15

Method is the same but topics are different so each essary will be written according to that topic, please correct me if I am wrong as well as also mention that each essay requires 1000 words?, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir!

Okay, I am sending you the offer please accept it , so I can provide you the answer, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
500 words

500 words for which essay?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This one

Okay and for all the others?

I have sent you the offer please accept it so I can provide the answer, thanks.

Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 11 months ago.

I have sent you the offer please accept it and also mention your deadline, thanks.