SuperiorTutor
SuperiorTutor, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Bachelors in Finance and Accounting. Have a running blog. Passion for writing.
17992207

1. Briefly describe the concept of status 2. Describe the

Customer Question

1. Briefly describe the concept of status 2. Describe the global implications that status has for an international manager in western culture, with two (2) original examples. 3. Describe the global implications that status has for an international manager
in Eastern culture, with two (2) original examples. 4. Briefly describe four(4) of the barriers to effective communication and provide one (1) original example of each. 5. Provide one (1) original workplace example for each of the following communication situations:
oral communication in downward flowing direction; written communication in upward flowing direction; and nonverbal communication in lateral flowing direction. 6. Describe three (3) organizational approaches toward managing stress, providing one (1) original
example of each. 7. Describe three (3) individual approaches toward managing stress, providing one (1) original example of each. (Those eight questions need to be answered in complete sentences.) Create an organization chart for the company that you currently
work for, or for a company that you have worked for in the past. Alternatively, create an organization chart for a company that a friend or family member currently works for or a company they have worked for in the past. Using the chart you created answer
the following questions. Your response should be one (1)page in length. -What type of organizational structure is used for this organization? -Describe at least two (2) ways that the organization's design affects relationships with external companies. -Describe
at least two (2) advantages and two (2) disadvantages that the organization might experience based on its structure. -Describe at least one (1) way that the rates of managers and supervisors are impacted by the organization's design. -Describe at least two
(2) changes you would make if you were to redesign the organization to make the organization more efficient.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll take whatever you have asap, thanks

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Awww ok
Expert:  SuperiorTutor replied 1 year ago.

Hi when is the deadline for this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tomorrow

And what should be the word count for your assignment?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The professor didnt really state any word count so, complete sentences should be fine

Please tell me exactly how many hours we have left to the deadline?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
12 midnight

Since we are in different time zones so could you tell me how many hours are left?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
24hrs

Ok but for a project of this length and deadline I would charge an additional service. I am sending you the offer, once you accept it I would start working. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok just let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok my card not going through I have to put more money, so since I was charged already can you just work on the question part (1-7)
I'll just do the project part myself

Okay if that is the case then for questions 1-7 I can charge less. I have sent you another offer. Once you accept, I will start working. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i was already charged I can screen shot to show you, the previous didnt do the job so he re-open it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was charged $81

I am really sorry for that. You need to contact customer service to clear this issue up first so that you can be refunded. After that do let me know and I will help but please remember I can only be of assistance if you accept my offer within the next 7 hours since I have other commitments. Thank you.