Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I am looking at an assignment that you have done previously.

Customer Question

I am looking at an assignment that you have done previously. Are all papers original even though you have done them before?
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Equilibration is the process of moving between two equilibrium points as a result of some change in supply or demand. Understanding how market equilibrium is sought following such a change is essential for business managers. It is important to understand how economic principles, and specifically supply, demand, and their determents are a part of your everyday business decisions.Write a paper, or create a PowerPoint presentation using a real world experience in a free market (not government regulated) to describe a change that occurred in supply or demand as a result of world events that led to the need for a move between two equilibrium states. Explain the process of how that movement occurred using behaviors of consumers and suppliers. Graph the movement between the two points as well.Required Elements:
•Include academic research to support your ideas
•Consider the Law of demand and the determinants of demand
•Consider the Law of supply and the determinants of supply
•Describe Efficient markets theory
•Explain Surplus and shortage
•Deliver the content in no more than a 700-word paper, OR 7- to 10-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation (Please choose one of these choices, not both)
•Use University of Phoenix Material: Appendix A to create graphs illustrating the movement between the two equilibrium points and include this in the body of the assignment.
•Your assignment is consistent with APA guidelines.
Expert:  SuperiorTutor replied 1 year ago.

Hi, when is your deadline for this project?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Today at 8.00 pm.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I appreciate this. It does have an appendix to it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you need anything else from me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't mean to bother you, how is it coming? I am approaching my deadline.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not need you to answer this question any longer. I was under a deadline and I am up trying to meet it now. I just wished that if you could not do it by the time indicated that you would have let me know at 9 this morning. I will be requesting a refund.