SuperiorTutor
SuperiorTutor, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Bachelors in Finance and Accounting. Have a running blog. Passion for writing.
17992207

Need help in writing essay on emerging markets

Customer Question

need help in writing essay on emerging markets
Category: Essays
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi. my name is***** you give a bit more information on what you need? What kind of emerging markets? Where? Is this concerning specific products or some other aspect? How many pages or what word count do you need? If possible, could you post the exact assignment as you received it from your professor? Any and all of these answers would be greatly helpful! I will tell you up front that the value you have listed is insufficient for even a one page document. We would definitely have to negotiate value.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The essay is a 750 word paper, due on October 19,2015. Will you be able to complete the research paper by the 19 ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have attached a copy of the project along with the instructions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Bethany
I have not gotten a reply as yet. If you are not able to complete the research paper by the 19 please open the question.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

HI, I have reviewed the instructions and unfortunately do not feel that I could do the subject justice. I will opt out and open the question to other experts who may be able to help you more effectively.

Regretfully,

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  SuperiorTutor replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I can get this question completed but please include more detail as to what you want - you want an . Also there is an additional service offer, if you accept it then I will start working.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What more details do you need? I have attached all the information along with the instruction
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please open the question you are charging too much.