SuperiorTutor
SuperiorTutor, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Bachelors in Finance and Accounting. Have a running blog. Passion for writing.
17992207

Project Objective The goal of this project is to demonstrate

Customer Question

Project Objective
The goal of this project is to demonstrate the knowledge that you’ve obtained in your Economics course. To complete the project, you’ll need to research a foreign currency and an ETF for an emerging market that you find interesting, perform a macroeconomic analysis of the currency, and write a
paper that summarizes your analysis.
Instructions
Step 1: Select a foreign currency as described above.
Step 2: Perform your research. The content of your textbook can be one of your sources. However, your
paper should also include at least four independent and reliable sources. Use general Internet search
engines and financial search engines to perform your research.
Step 3: Perform your macroeconomic analysis on the material. Remember that you need to provide an
analysis of your chosen currency against the U.S. dollar over the 5-year period ending with 2010.
Step 4: Write a first draft of your paper. Your paper should be written using a word-processing program, such as Microsoft Word or a Word-compatible program. Your essay should include a separate title page,
and between three and five pages on your topic. The essay should include a brief introduction, several paragraphs that cover the required information, and a conclusion. The last page after the main body of the essay should provide a list of your reference sources.
Step 5: Complete your final draft. Carefully review your written essay, correct any errors, and submit your final draft to your instructor. Use the following Writing Guidelines to complete and submit your
essay.
Category: Essays
Expert:  SuperiorTutor replied 1 year ago.

Hello, could you please elaborate on what to include on the analysis? Also when is the deadline for this project? Thanks

Ok I got the details but your offer for 3-5 pages is too low. I am sending an additional services offer and if you accept it then I can get this done for you in 3 days. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, thank you for your response. Is the total amount of the project $100 or is the total $100 additional to my offer of $68? Also the currency I'm looking to be used is the Mexican Peso, thank you.

Additional to your offer of $68.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll pass, thank you.

ok I will optout