Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I have copy pasted the assignment here and also attached a

Customer Question

hello again i have copy pasted the assignment here and also attached a mediafire file just incase it cant be opened here as well haha http://www.mediafire.com/view/j2zkdifflxurm3z/Assignment_4.docx ASSIGNMENT 04 BU450 Leadership Skills Directions: Be sure
to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response
should be a minimum of one (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of two (2) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements. Part A: What is charismatic leadership? Part B: Explain what is meant by the statement that charismatic
leaders use active impression management with their followers to support their image. Provide and elaborate on one example. Part C: Why is charismatic leadership considered a double-edged sword that requires careful monitoring to avert abuse?
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Textbook
Nahavandi, A. (2012). The Art and Science of Leadership (6th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice
Hall.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
heres the assignment directly attached as well
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I can't that's what I have , please sir if you can do it just do it if not release it because of the multiple questions you've picked from me I've gotten one and the rest you said no and i don't have time to waste
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need an answer from you within the next two hours or I need you to release this assignment because like I said last few times I've not been happy with you and I don't even know why you picked up this assignment when I had suggested requested Britney so answer or release pick one please I don't have time to waste