Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I asked a question two days ago but someone else picked it

Customer Question

I asked a question two days ago but someone else picked it up. It seem you have done this assignment before and I really just need an idea of how to write the paper. I can do the research myself. I already put a $ 56 deposit down but the person increased the price to $ 130. I can't afford that. Can you please help.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.