Jawaad Ahmed
Jawaad Ahmed, Other
Experience:  I have the vast experience in the field of accounting and finance, which will help me in doing the assignments.
20040807

Create an audit report hypothetical project of your

Customer Question

Create an audit report for a hypothetical project of your choosing. Be sure to include each of the six (6) minimum content requirements that should be included in an audit report. The report should be written in a clear, professional, unemotional style
and its content restricted to information and issues relevant to the project. At a minimum, the following information should be contained in the report. 1. Introduction: A brief description of the project that includes the project’s direct goals and objectives.
2. Current status: This compares the work actually completed to the project plan along several measures of performance. The actual direct charges made to the project should be compared to the planned budget. If total costs must be reported, including allocated
overhead charges, total costs should be presented in addition to the direct charges, not in place of them. The completed portions of the project, especially planned events and milestones, should be clearly noted. The percent completion of unfinished tasks
should also be noted if estimates are available. A comparison of work completed with resources expended should be offered—for example, using MSP earned value reports. The need here is for information that can help pinpoint specific problems. Based on this
information, projections can be made concerning the timing and amounts of remaining expenditures required for success. Finally, if there are detailed quality specifications for the project, a full review of quality control procedures and the results of quality
tests conducted to date must be reported. 3. Future project status: The auditor’s conclusions regarding project progress and recommendations for changes in technical approach, schedule, or budget should be made in this section. It is not appropriate, however,
to try to rewrite the project proposal. The audit report should consider only work that has already been completed or is well under way; no assumptions should be made about technical problems under investigation at the time of the audit. 4. Critical management
issues: Any issues that the auditor feels senior management should monitor should be identified here. The relationship between these issues and the project objectives should be briefly described. 5. Risk analysis and risk management: This section addresses
the potential for project failure or monetary loss. The major risks associated with the project and their projected impact on project schedule/cost/performance should be identified. If alternative courses of action exist that may significantly change future
risks, they should be noted at this point. 6. Final comments: This section contains caveats, assumptions, limitations, and information applicable to other projects. Any assumptions or limitations that affect the data, accuracy, or validity of the audit report
should be noted here. In addition, lessons learned from this audit that may apply to other projects in the organization should also be reported.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Next Friday, October 16.
Thank you

What should be the length?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Page wise?

As it please you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Three page is fine

Okay, I am sending you the offer please accept it so I can provide the answer, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already pay the first time.If you are asking for $42, I cannot do.Thanks

My offer is $80 in total which comprises 38+42.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, thank you.

Okay, better luck next time, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you

You are always welcome :-)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to close out of my question so that someone else might be able to help me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please opt-out of my from the question page. Thank you!