Jawaad Ahmed
Jawaad Ahmed, Other
Experience:  I have the vast experience in the field of accounting and finance, which will help me in doing the assignments.
20040807

I need a paper written about external environment scan. How

Customer Question

I need a paper written about external environment scan. How much would that be? 1400 words max.
I need it by 10/10/15
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Complete the external environmental scan for your organization.Perform an internal competitive environmental scan for your organization.Write a summary of about 1,400 words that does the following:
•Identifies and analyzes the most important external environmental factors in each of the remote, industry, and external operating environments
•Identifies and analyzes the most important internal strengths and weaknesses of your organization: include an assessment of the organization's resources (financial, tangible and intangible)•Assesses the organization's competitive position and possibilities
•Analyzes the structure of the organization and how this affects organizational performance.The company I have chosen is American Apparel Inc. based in Los Angeles, CA. Their website is http://store.americanapparel.net/I have a list of sources which need to be included in this paper. I also need more sources for the swat analysis already done. I can add the information if needed.
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I am sending you the offer please accept it so I can provide the answer, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Which price are you asking?$74 or $130?

$130 total.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
unfortunately I can't afford $ 130. I agreed to the $ 56. I that is not possible I have to pass. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you written this assignment before for another company? I really just need ideas of how to write it. I can do the research myself as long as I have an idea of what is asked in an external environmental and internal environmental analysis.
I will pay $20 for an already written paper for another company.