Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist.
The price offered for the essay is low. If you accept a price increase through our offer of additional service, I can work on this after lunch today.
I will be glad to assist, but need you to accept the posted offer to do so.
I will opt out, and other experts can review your request and assist.
Just a reminder to those experts that you want this later today.
Hi again. PDtax here. I'll work on this part of your original request for the price posted.
I would want to establish the following watermarks, or measurements, along with criteria, for the new project:
1. Define the project, including profitability goals, resources budgeted, staffing, timing, responsibilities for performance, and any other measures of progress/implementation/success/failure, along with measurement points.
2. Analyze the project, including the provided data and anything additional needed to implement the project and the associated scheduling, budgetary and other reviews. Test provided data for reliability, as well as supporting inputs you develop independently.
3. Draft potential path to solution (critical path). Sets schedule of target dates for interim project completion, along with measurement of primary goals, secondary achievements, and milestone attainments. Measurement of goals at milestones should be quantified for review.
4. Support your critical path, milestones and other measurement criteria with provided/tested data and your own supporting inputs.
5. Review project at milestones, with date, budget, staffing, material and other inputs measured and compared to original data. Review with subordinates and upper management for oversight and corrective actions if needed.
Thanks for asking at Just Answer. Positive feedback is appreciated. I'm PDtax.