Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Decision making narrarative report.. (The case study needed

Customer Question

Decision making narrarative report.. (The case study needed for this assignement I have attached in a word document file) Part One: In this project you have four potential decisions to make from the fact pattern, two individual decisions for Jackson, a
group decision for the firm selection, and one decision for the organization. •In four to five pages identify the four decisions. •Then, set out each decision and demonstrate how Joe, the group, and the organization might approach, and apply the decision making
process to the issue. •Explain in detail the decision, alternatives, bias, consequences, environmental, ethical, and situational factors that may affect the process of decision making upon each level. •Substantiate your conclusions with course material and/or
outside resources. Part Two: Decision making usually requires change and that in turn may bring about another decision. Review Jackson’s decisions and write a one page epilogue to his decision making. Was it effective? Did it generate any new decisions to
make? Be sure to look at ways to measure the success of the decisions. Required Formatting of Final Project: •This report should be double spaced, in narrative format, 12-point font, and 5-6 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page; •Title
page with your name, the course name, the date, and instructor’s name; •Include a reference page; •Use headings to separate the different sections; •This paper is to be written in the third person. There should be no words in the paper such as “I. we, you
or your;” •Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use direct quotes. Deductions will be taken when direct quotes are used and found to be unnecessary;
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?