Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Assignment, you will be writing an informal business

Customer Question

For this assignment, you will be writing an informal business proposal memo.
Your company is interested in venturing into the world of social media as part of a growth strategy. Unfortunately, the decision makers have very limited experience or knowledge in this area. They are particularly interested in the following social media services, among others:
•Social media site 1
•Social media site 2
•Social media site 3
•Social media site 4
•Social media site 5
Your boss has asked you to investigate the types and uses of social media that might be appropriate in the workplace. In addition, you are also asked to compare and contrast the services and provide a recommendation that would be suitable to your company’s goals. Specifically, your boss would like you to prepare an informal proposal in the business memo format.
At a minimum, your essay should address the following in the business memo format:
•Provide a brief summary of the types of social media options that are available.
•Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using social media in the workplace.
•Compare and contrast at least 2 of the current social media options.
•Present and support your personal recommendation.
•Follow the informal proposal business memo protocol (Review Chapter 6: “Workplace Formats for Writing” and see Figure 6.9 below from page 126 for additional guidelines). Creativity in alignment with the 4 Cs of business writing is encouraged.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There's no other documents to be uploaded. That is the assignment that was given.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.