LoriHR
LoriHR, Professional With Advanced Degree
Experience:  Teacher, Editor, Tutor, MAEd, Writer, Research Pro
24745391

GB500: Business Perceptives (MBA program) I have been up

Customer Question

GB500: Business Perceptives (MBA program) Hello, I have been up since yesterday (6:00 am) working on completing a paper that was due yesterday. It is now time for me to go to work with no sleep. Please review and edit as you see necessary. The paper is
written per APA format. Need an A since I am a day late. Your time and assistance is great appreciated. Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Attached is the rubric.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hello, there! I just came upon your question and hope I am not too late to assist you. I have gone through your essay and made several revisions--formatting, grammar, mechanics, and fluency, primarily. You have 2 things left to do, as I see it (and of course I can help you with these with a little further information.) You need a separate introduction with thesis statement, first. I have left a comment in your revision on a way to do this. And second, there is a section at the end that was incomplete. :)

Thank you for using JA. Please let me know if I can assist you further.