Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

Assignment 04 BU460 Electronic Commerce Directions: Be sure

Customer Question

Assignment 04 BU460 Electronic Commerce Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading.  Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling
and grammar.  Sources must be cited in APA format.  Your response should be four (4) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements. Part A: Describe E-commerce in terms of Business to Customer Models (B2C) and describe
two (2) examples. Part B: Discuss the evolution and future of E-commerce. Part C: Discuss existing and continuing threats to the security of E-Commerce and provide two (2) examples of ways to thwart these threats.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Laudon, K. C., & Traver, C. G. (2014). E-commerce essentials (1st ed.). Upper Saddle, River, NJ:
Pearson Education.:) text book
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for all the info!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you're welcome I know it's two separate assignments I requested you haha but I like you and your work so I hope that's ok
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

That is fine! Which one would you like me to start with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
either or :) they are both for the same class whichever you think is simpler or quicker to do first :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi how's it going?? have you gotten a chance to work on both of them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my deadline is coming up so i wanted to see how it was going for you
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

HelloCustomer I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I have been having all kinds of problems! Do you still need this? I am going to be at the computer all day working trying to catch up so please let me know what you still need and I will work on it. I am so sorry!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No i no longer need any questions no worries i got them done
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

Thank you and I am glad you were able to get them finished.