Jawaad Ahmed
Jawaad Ahmed, Other
Experience:  I have the vast experience in the field of accounting and finance, which will help me in doing the assignments.
20040807

Choose a business idea Assignment and locate the key types

Customer Question

Choose a business idea for this Assignment and locate the key types if information you'll need to gather in order to evaluate the potential for the venture, and to write a business plan. Feel free to use the winery start up concept as your idea that we
are discussing in the weekly forums. Generally, you'll need an industry overview, information regarding the competitive environment, and an analysis of the market. Do the following for this Assignment: 1. Identify your business and its industry. Elaborate
in detail. Use credible sources and research to support and explain. 2. List the types of information you'll need (e.g., market size, rate of growth, number of competitors, etc.) and provide good detail. Use credible sources and research to support and explain.
3. For each type, identify multiple sources for that information. You do not have to search databases that require a subscription or search for specific answers -- simply indicate that the source contains a particular type of data. However, you should cite
specific articles and/or organizations (e.g., an article in the Wall Street Journal, or the National Association of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers). Use credible sources and research to support and explain. Make sure you format your papers in proper APA 6th.
Be sure to properly cite your sources inside your text using APA 6th citations rules as well as proper APA referencing guidelines in your “References” (bibliography) section at the end of your papers.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 year ago.

What should be the length of answer in word limit or page length and also mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
300-500 words by Wednesday, thanks.

I have sent you the offer please accept it so I can provide the answer, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, I can't accept the offer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please refund my account If you are unable to write the paper at the initial price.

Okay, the amount is not with me, you can contact customer service in this regard, thanks.