lkhoward
lkhoward, Master's Degree
Experience:  MEd, BA in English, BBA, 6 years of teaching
58892150

Identify three of the most environmentally negative impacts

Customer Question

Identify three of the most environmentally negative impacts of the Industrial Revolution and justify your choices. For example, the invention of the automobile revolutionized travel in a positive manner. However, this invention is causing some of the
biggest environmental problems as a result of the extensive use of oil extracted from the earth. •Examine how these three negative impacts changed the environment; list the mechanisms through which this happened. For example, factories caused an increase in
pollution through the release of toxic waste, which led to diminished and lost fish populations in rivers. •Explain the effect of the environmental movement on the process of industrialization in the United States during the 1970s. •Identify the laws passed
to help ameliorate the environmental issues in the U.S. or around the world related to these three impacts. Have any laws been passed since this movement in the 1970s? If there have been laws implemented, summarize the spirit of the law and comment on the
effectiveness of the law. •Based on your research, examine whether the state of the environment has become worse or has improved as a result of these laws. Suggest steps to improve the environmental situation.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no this is all the information that I have for this assignment. you can research the web and provide reference. need a 4 page paper on the respond

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  Judy Bailey replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using justanswer.

I may be able to assist you depending upon when yiu need the finished answer. How long do you need this answer to be?

Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Three pages and reference

when is this needed? Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By wednesday

okay will do.

judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks

You got it!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
today is Wednesday I need paper

I will get back to you.

I am ill and am sending this to two other experts to see if they can help. Sorry.

Judy

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I can help you but I would not be able to have this done until later tomorrow. If that will work, then I'll get started in the morning.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tomorrow will be ok
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

ok great

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

I am working on your paper now.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Is this MLA or APA? Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
APA
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

ok thanks

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

on page 3 but doing more writing than is needed. I'll cut it back since it's only supposed to be 4 pages and I'm not done yet

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I'm done with your paper.

Please let me know if you need anything changed. It is 6 pages so if you think your prof just wants four, I will take out more of the writing.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Hi. If there are no changes needed please rate me as it is the only way I am compensated. Thank you.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Hi Delores

Hope everything is well with you.

Please rate me so I can be paid.

Thank you!

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

I was going through old messages and posted work and came across yours. I was wondering if you could please rate me so that I can finally be paid for the work I did for you. Thank you so much.