Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
46206387

Identify six industries where cost management is not

Customer Question

Identify six industries where cost management is not practiced. Explain reasons why cost management is or is not practiced.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A word dotin APA format of 1,000 words. List six industries where where cost management is not practiced in the business. Explain why cost management is not practiced by each of the six industries. I need it by Saturday, September 26th at 10 AM EST.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  Judy Bailey replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using justanswer. I'll be happy to help you with your question. I see that your due date is Sept. 26 which is not possible. Can you give me a new due date?

Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No

Sorry ... good luck to you. Jyudy