Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need a paper written on this: Locate and evaluate a

Customer Question

I need a paper written on this:
Locate and evaluate a periodical or newspaper article in print or online (e.g,, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Time magazine, The Economist, Forbes) that details an economic issue on the local, state, or federal level. Make sure that the article is dated no longer than six months ago and the article is relevant to a topic covered in the course.
Upon reading the appropriate article, write a 1000-1500 word analysis, making sure to clearly answer and include the following:
Write a summary of the article in your own words with limited quotes or paraphrasing. All quotes and paraphrasing must have proper APA citations.
Discuss changes that you would make to your local, state, or national budget based on the economic issue addressed in this article.
If you feel no changes are necessary, explain how the current budget influences the circumstances in the article.
Include your views (pro/con) on a possible amendment to the Constitution requiring a balanced federal budget.
Identify and analyze an historical event comparable to your article’s economic issue and how that incident impacted the daily life (work, home, and recreation) of the time.
Once you have evaluated the impact of this issue, discuss how the economic issue in your chosen article applies to your own daily life (work, home and recreation).
Your paper should be written using proper APA format. You should also have proper APA formatted in-text citations and ending references. 12 point Font, Times New Roman, Double Spacing, Title Page.
This paper is due Tuesday, September 29, by midnight CST. Can anybody help?
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This was all I was given on the paper. It would be best if it were original, as it must be submitted through turnitin.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.