Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

Resource: Strategic Planning and HR Planning: Linking the

Customer Question

Resource: Strategic Planning and HR Planning: Linking the Process & Figure 2.1 in Ch. 2 of Managing Human Resources Choose a company with which you are familiar. Create a 10- to 15- slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to explain the integration of
the HR planning process and strategic process to new employees in your company. Analyze each major HR responsibility in a company. Provide your analysis of these responsibilities to new employees, along with an explanation of how these integrate into the strategic
planning process. For Local Campus students, these are 15- to 20-minute oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations. For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes I'm looking to
use Kaiser Permanente for this project.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I can get started on this for you. Can you provide the author and edition for the Managing Human Resources book? Also, is this powerpoint using APA for the references? Thank you, Brittany

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chapter 2
Bohlander, G., & Snell, S. (2007). Managing human resources (14th ed.). Cengage Learning
to open the ebook i attatched it might need a username and password ***** it does i can email that to you....
Yes i believe it does use APA for the references.
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

Thank you! I am going to try my UoP login to see if it works.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
were you able to access the information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey brittany I was hoping to touch base with you. Let me know if the power point will be ready today....
Thanks!