Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I've a short Case Study due on 24th- next week.

Customer Question

I've a short Case Study due on 24th- next week. There's no word count but at least 2,3 or 4 pages excluding (the cover and reference)- so its up your discretion. Please review the materials provided and follow the instructions- I've provided all necessary
materials but if you need anything please let me know. Here is the link.... thanks! https://www.mediafire.com/folder/apa45fftfpv9d/JustAnswer_Assey
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Greg, here is the mediafire link and all the necessary documents are there. Please let me know if you need anything else.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/apa45fftfpv9d/JustAnswer_Assey

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks!