Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Read the industry profile overview, including the website

Customer Question

Read the industry profile overview, including the website links, on the page. Complete a SWOT analysis for the selected industry. The SWOT analysis allows a business to understand how a competitor is positioned in the environment by assessing its strengths,
weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. An understanding of a competitor's position can be a key for a business to determine where funding and resources should be allotted to create new products or services. Use information in the industry profile overview
and other scholarly sources as needed. The SWOT analysis should include each of the following: Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities Threats Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper, including the following attributes: SWOT analysis, including a SWOT chart Identify
opportunities (either product or service) that could improve the customer experience. Strategy evaluation Define strategic tasks. Assess the industry's capabilities. Identify the barriers to strategy implementation. A response to the following: Based on the
SWOT analysis and strategy evaluation, what are some creative actions the industry can pursue to include innovation as a component of their strategy? Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. This is needed no later than Saturday by 11pm est. Please
find attached the overview.needed for this assignment. Thank you.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here is the attachment needed for this assignment.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I attached everything needed for this assignment please let me by 5pm est today is you can do this if not please release to another expert. I have no time to waste on this assignment. Thank you

Released to other professionals as requested.