Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

This is due by Tuesday. Course Project Phase 3 As you

Customer Question

This is due by Tuesday. Course Project Phase 3
As you recall, we are working on a course project. The final deliverable of the course project is a detailed memo that you
will prepare, outlining the opportunities and constraints of establishing operations in another country from a legal perspective. There are three parts to the project.
This is Phase 3 of the assignment. Include two- to three-recent articles and/or cases that you can locate in the Online Library or on the Internet, concerning opening and operating a business within a foreign country. These types of recent articles and/or cases are important in supporting your project.
A useful website is the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL),
http://www.uncitral.org/uncitral/en/uncitral_texts/electronic_commerce.html, which has a library and research resource database for you to utilize.
Articles that will be pertinent to your project could include information from or about the following:
 United Nations Commission on International Trade,
 U.S. International Trade Administration,
 International Organization for Standardization,
 foreign corrupt practices,
 international business etiquette and manners,
 United States International Trade Commission,
 World Trade Organization,
 International Labour Organization,
 United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, and
 World Intellectual Property Organization.
Write a two- to three-page summarization of the articles. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in proper APA style.
Please submit all three phases for the final course project that you started developing for a couple of weeks. As you complete your final phase, be sure to incorporate the feedback from the Phase 1 in which I gave you already and for Phase 2 I will give to you by Saturday. Be sure to include your title and reference pages along with your table of contents.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please close this is for anothr exper

Open for all experts.