Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

Choose only one of the following three topics, research the

Customer Question

Choose only one of the following three topics, research the topic using both the text and outside sources and take a position and argue for it in your paper. As in other assignments, it does not matter what your position is, only that you demonstrate an
understanding of the issues involved, and support your position, in the context of risk management and insurance: Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA) – should it be extended forever? Should the Government permanently reinstate the National Flood Insurance
Program? Should it be extended to cover windstorm in coastal areas? Should state coastal programs be extended? Are Fraudulent Claims really a problem for society? Your paper should be 3-5 pages in length. Note: Your paper must be written using the APA6th writing
style. this will be due 0n 9/22/2015
Category: Essays
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Can you provide the author, title, and edition for the textbook?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Principles of risk management and insurance. Eleventh edition.
George E. Rejda
Thank you
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

Thank you! I will get started on this for you and have it ready by the due date.

Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am just checking in with you on this. I am finishing up and wanted to see if you still need this completed for you. I have not heard from you or received a rating on the previous assignment so I just wanted to touch base and make sure everything was okay.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please finish up on this. And I already rated you on the last one you did.
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

Thank you! And I hope that last message did not come across as me being rude. I really just wanted to check with you and make sure everything was okay.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nooo dats OK.
I just appreciate your time the effort to make out good work.
After this I have one and I think dats all for this semester.
You do a good job I give you good rating.
Thank you
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry I am posting this so late in the evening. I forgot I had to do parent teacher conferences tonight. Here is a link to your answer: Please click here

Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

Just in case the link does not work, here is the web address:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/py63edb16a0975l/Fraudulent_Claims.docx

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please i requested you for another work did you get it or you not interested. cause there is this particular expert he just send several stuffs without answering nothing after a while he will open the question that's if any other expect gets it.