Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

Question to all available Expert-

Customer Question

Question to all available Expert- https://www.mediafire.com/folder/apa45fftfpv9d/JustAnswer_Assignment
Category: Essays
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

I'll look at it and get back to you with any questions.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Okay. I understand it. The only problem is the fee/value. As I said before, I usually charge $15 per page but that was actually incorrect because I don't get all the money you send. Justanswer.com gets a piece of it. But that's what I told you so this one more time I'm going to stick to it. From now on, though, please figure $30 per page.

So in order for me to do this work for you, and only this time, the price needs to go up another $22.

Let me know what you would like to do.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well, if that's the case I can get someone else to do it and I pay the price that I can afford. I've 5 more assays to go and I can't afford to pay more. Let me know if you wanna opt out.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

There are not many on this site that will do this amount of work for much less. I'm sorry. I wish I could help you but it's just too many pages for the amount I am being paid. I'll opt out so you can find someone else.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you want me to pay 38+22?
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I was looking at your documents that you provided. Do you have a specific word count or page requirement needed? Also, when is this due by?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Brittany, there's no number of pages requirement and no word count either but the APA format is required. It will require at least 3 to 4 pages excluding the cover page. My previous assignment had about 3 to 4 pages as well. I've five more assignments and we can work together on this one you can have the rest. Let me know if you need more info.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Due date is next Wednesday 23rd.....so you have almost a week whole week. no rush on this...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh NO...I'm sorry...it's due on Sunday night before midnight EST.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DUE DATE- September 20th.
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I had some thing scheduled with my daughters school that kept me offline. I understand that this is due on Sunday. I will get to working on it tonight and have it posted for you to turn in by the due date. Thank you!