Jawaad Ahmed
Jawaad Ahmed, Other
Experience:  I have the vast experience in the field of accounting and finance, which will help me in doing the assignments.
20040807

Your final project will require you to exam any foreign

Customer Question

Your final project will require you to exam any foreign currency of your choice (preferably one from an emerging market), and provide an analysis of that currency against the U.S. dollar over the 5-year period ending with 2010. To complete this assignment, examine an exchange-traded fund (ETF) for that currency, perform any additional research you need to do in order to understand the topic, and then write a 750-word paper that summarizes the results of your macro- economic analysis.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To find an ETF fund for a country that you’re interested in, go to an Internet search engine such as Google, and enter the keywords “exchange-traded fund for X,” and replace the “X” with the name of the country of your choice. You can see the history of your chosen ETF, in terms of U.S. dollars, by checking or entering the ETF call letters or ticker symbol
in a financial search engine such as Yahoo! Finance (the web address for this site is http://finance.yahoo.com/).
Select a foreign currency as described above.
Step 1
Perform your research. The content of your text- book can be one of your sources. However, your paper should also include at least four independent and reliable sources. Use general Internet search engines and financial search engines to perform your research.
Step 2:
Perform your macroeconomic analysis on the material. Remember that you need to provide an analysis of your chosen currency against the U.S. dollar over the 5-year period ending with 2010.
Step 3:
Write a first draft of your paper. Your paper should be written using a word-processing program, such as Microsoft Word or a Word-compatible program. Your essay should include a separate title page, and between three and five pages on your topic. The essay should include a brief introduction, several paragraphs that cover the required infor- mation, and a conclusion. The last page after the main body of the essay should provide a list of your reference sources.
Step 4: Complete your final draft. Carefully review your written essay, correct any errors, and submit your final draft to your instructor. Use the following Writing Guidelines to complete and submit your essay.Writing Guidelines
1. Type your submission, double-spaced, in a standard print font, size 12. Use a standard document format with 1-inch margins. (Do not use any fancy or cursive fonts.)
2. Read the assignment carefully, and follow the instructions.
3. Include the following information at the top of your paper:
Name and complete mailing address
Student number
Course title and number (Economics 1, BUS 121)
Graded project number (05047700)
4. Be specific. Limit your submission to the issues covered by your chosen topic.
5. Include a reference page in either APA or MLA style. On this page, list Web sites, books, journals, and all other references used in preparing the submission.
6. Proofread your work carefully. Check for correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 year ago.

Okay, I am sending you the offer please accept it so I can start working for your assignment, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry that's way out of my budget most I can do is the 25 I already have offered . Thanks

Sorry, I cannot provide the answer for that amount, thanks.