lkhoward
lkhoward, Master's Degree
Experience:  MEd, BA in English, BBA, 6 years of teaching
58892150

Part A: Needs assessment involves organization, person, and

Customer Question

Part A: Needs assessment involves organization, person, and task analysis. Which one of these analyses do you believe is most important? Which is least important? Why?
Part B: Your boss says: “Why do I need to tell you what type of learning capability I’m interested in? I just want a training program to teach employees how to give good customer service. Explain to the boss how “good customer service” can be translated into different learning outcomes.
Part C: If you were going to use online technology to identify training needs for customer service representatives for a web-based clothing company, what steps would you take to ensure that the technology was not threatening to employees?
Part D: Customer service training involves far transfer. What design features would you include in a customer service training program to ensure that transfer of training occurred? What is a curriculum road map? Why is it important?
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FULLY WRITTEN NEW DOCUMENT

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

I could do this for you but the value is too low. I would need to ask for an additional $40. If this is agreeable, I will submit the request at my end and all you do is accept it. If not I will opt out so someone else can help you.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks but am no longer interested in having this question answered.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

okay. Thank you.