Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Just searching with a particular assignment, getting

Customer Question

just searching for help with a particular assignment, getting writer's block. wanted to see what is out there if I search and maybe trigger some thoughts Your organization is compiling a new-hire packet for all new employees. They have asked you to contribute a piece for the packet.Write a 750- to 1,050-word informational piece detailing the relationship between an IT agenda and organizational strategies and the components that comprise an effective IT organization.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
While awaiting your response I was able to complete the assignment myself; so no further action is requested.

Thanks for the update. I will let the moderator know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I keep getting this rate my service email. You did not provide me with any service. I completed the assignment while waiting for a reply. Your reply was for further clarification. I can't say it was great service because you didn't do anything for me and I don't want to rate it as bad either for the same reason.