Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Need a four page double spaced essay on the following:

Customer Question

Need a four page double spaced essay on the following: Writing the Marketing Research Report All of the work is almost done. You have designed your research project; collected and prepared your data; and analyzed the results. It is time to communicate
your marketing research findings. In order to do so, you must be able to address the following. 1. Discuss the relative importance of the marketing research report to other stages in the marketing research process. 2. Review the components of the elements
of a Marketing Report. Then identify and differentiate the three major sections of a marketing research report. 3. Distinguish among the elements of results, conclusions, and recommendations.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?