Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Assignment, read the case study, “J&R Company: Unethical

Customer Question

For this assignment, read the case study, “J&R Company: Unethical Sales Practices,” on pages 54-55 of your textbook. Once you have read and reviewed the case scenario, respond to the following questions with thorough explanations and well-supported rationale:
1. What questions might Tom have asked himself during this situation to determine whether his actions were ethical?
2. Briefly describe the issues that, in your opinion, are raised in the case, and rate their importance.
3. How could a company code of ethics aid Tom in his decisions?
4. Recommend a course of action that Tom might have taken. Support your recommendations.
Your response must be a minimum of one page in length, double-spaced. References should include your textbook plus a minimum of one additional credible reference. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations, and cited per APA guidelines.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg. Can you provide a PDF of the case study along with a timeline for when you need this resource returned?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have upload the Case Study for you....

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.